As life begins to return to some degree of normalcy, it’s important for marketers to understand pandemic-driven behaviors that will stick around post-pandemic, and what behaviors will revert to pre-pandemic levels, especially when planning for back to school season. Andreah and Gaia are joined by guests, Erin Spice, Senior Director of Digital Strategy and Rachel Monfre, Associate Director of Digital Strategy, who discuss the purpose of the Quarterly Media Insights Report and the value that the Q3 2021 Media Insight Report offers to brands that are seeking to jumpstart their planning efforts for the next quarter by gleaning insight into current digital trends.
- COVID-19 recovery; half of the U.S. population has received their first vaccination
- Recognizing the different stages of recovery and meeting consumers with empathy
- Travel trends and revenge travel as people are eager to return to pre-pandemic behavior
- Back to School shopping priorities and the transition for students to return to schools
- Live audio’s rapid growth driven by the pandemic and ways for marketers to implement it into their marketing strategy
- Using text messaging to connect with consumers
- Managing awareness of health with wearables to diagnose health conditions, fitness tracking, etc.