What’s New with Digital Privacy? Changes in Website Tracking, Part 3
November 29th, 2021
36 mins 9 secs
About this Episode
Privacy changes continue to be an important part of planning conversations across digital channels. Andreah and Gaia once again spoke with Merkle’s Ilon Weeldreyer, Director of Performance Media, to hear about the latest in digital privacy and discuss 2022 priorities for brands preparing for cookie deprecation.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
• What’s changed since Ilon last joined the podcast in April
• The impacts of Apple’s App Tracking Transparency on Facebook advertising
• What advertisers should do to prepare for cookie deprecation
• The first and second episodes of the cookieless future series
• Blog: How Marketers Can Navigate Identity Resolution
• Blog: What is Apple's New "Hide My Email" Feature?
• Blog: Implications of Apple's Mail Privacy Protection (MPP)