The Evolution of Web 3.0 & the Metaverse, Part 2
April 22nd, 2022
20 mins 55 secs
About this Episode
In part 2 of The Evolution of Web 3.0 & the Metaverse, Gaia Read and Andreah McCartney meet again with Sergio Barrientos, SVP Cultural Fluency, and Mike Liu, Head of Innovation at dentsu, to discuss how brands should approach digital transformation and the metaverse.
• The principle of Web 3.0: new ways for us to connect
• Why brands need to provide value to enter the space
• The different levels of immersion in the metaverse
• How brands should approach digital opportunities
• What the Metaverse Means for B2B Companies – Inc.
• Engaging Gamified Experiences Begin with Emotions – Advertising Week
• NFTs Beyond the Hype: How to Put Non-Fungible Tokens to Work for Your Brand – Merkle
• Digital Marketing Musings: The Evolution of Web 3.0 & the Metaverse, Part 1