This is part 2 of Gaming Creative, where guests Dave Meeker, Head of Design & Innovation Practice for Dentsu Creative Service Line, and Zach Debord, Executive Innovation Director for Isobar U.S., continue to talk with Gaia about the future of storytelling and gaming.
With more than 30 years of experience between them, Dave and Zach explore how artificial intelligence (AI) and personalization with gaming can play into the commerce experience, from digital 3D try-ons to customized commercials.
Get answers to questions like:
• How has the digital customer experience evolved over the last 20 years?
• Why must privacy encryption rise to the challenge of the evolution of data?
• What about product interaction is meaningful to consumers?
• How can gaming allow storytelling to take on a whole new role in CX?
• Why shouldn’t businesses jump into gaming creative with both feet?
• Three Reasons Ethical AI Needs to Be On Your Roadmap
• Get to Know Reverse ETL: A Modern Way to Activate Your Customer Data
• Simplifying Data Collection with Adobe Web SDK
• Aligning Data Strategies by Treating Experiences Like Products – The Drum
• Are You Ready for the ‘Digital Genesis’? – Forbes
Listen to Gaming Creative, Part 1 here.