In this episode, Gaia and Andreah are joined by Merkle experts, Melissa Reilly, Associate Director, Marketing Communications, and Rachel Monfre, Director, Digital Strategy.
Together, Melissa and Rachel chat through insights from Merkle’s Performance Media Report and media strategy research. Their experience in performance marketing and client work across verticals shines as they share marketing trends and explore how consumers are looking for authentic engagement.
• How has machine learning and automation improved marketing strategy?
• Why is privacy a complicated topic for advertisers and consumers?
• What can brands do to respond to impending and current privacy initiatives?
• How is inflation affecting consumer sentiment?
• Is your value messaging and creative truly connecting with customers?
• How are brands like Facebook, Google, Paramount, and Audible responding to shifts in consumer behavior?
• Performance Media Report, Q3 2022
• Understanding Inflation’s Impact Across Generations
• How is Inflation Affecting Brand Loyalty?
• Marketers Are Prioritizing Analytics and Creative More This Year – Here’s Why
• Aligning Data Strategies by Treating Experiences Like Products – The Drum