Navigating the Transition to GA4
July 14th, 2022
33 mins 39 secs
About this Episode
In this episode, guests Andrew and Nick chat with Gaia and Andreah about the marketing implications of the latest iteration of Google Analytics, GA4. Nick Iyengar is the VP of Analytics at Merkle | Cardinal Path, and Andrew Stark is a manager of the Technology Strategy team at Merkle.
Listen for these highlights:
• Why is GA4 being launched now?
• What are the benefits to starting your GA4 migration earlier?
• Why should marketers build historical data with GA4?
• How can Google Signals improve accuracy and identity resolution?
• What’s the difference between observable and unobservable data with the model approach?
• Why are CDPs (Customer Data Platforms) becoming leaders within the digital identity space?
• Intro to GA4: Universal Analytics Versus GA4
• GA4 Ask Me Anything Webinar
• How to Build Your Google Analytics 4 Adoption Roadmap
• Maximizing Google Analytics 4 Integrations
• GA4 Exploration Module Overview
• Marketers Are Prioritizing Analytics and Creative More This Year – Here’s Why
• Google Announces Deprecation of Universal Analytics – Blog by Nick Iyengar
• Google Analytics 4 Won’t Support IP Addresses. Now What? – Blog by Andrew Stark