In this episode, Gaia and Andreah are joined by Christy McWilliams, VP, Customer Strategy at Merkle and Rick Gentry, Director, Client Strategy at Merkle. These nonprofit and fundraising experts dive into best practices for building a relevant and successful nonprofit marketing strategy today.
Listen for these highlights:
• What unique challenges are nonprofit marketers facing right now?
• Why are nonprofits rated by third parties, and how does this affect consumer behavior?
• How does the nonprofit business model differ from other industries?
• What are top nonprofits doing to evolve in the current economic market?
• How are inflation, supply chain disruptions, and COVID-19 affecting nonprofit growth and marketing?
• How can we put philanthropy front and center for future generations of donors?
• Three Components of the Nonprofit Tech Stack
• How to Build a Better Data Strategy
• How Virtual Events Drive Tangible Results for Nonprofits
• Performance Media Report, Q3 2022
• 40 Over 40 Award by Pursuant