Understanding Today’s Market: B2B
August 16th, 2022
About this Episode
In this episode, Gaia and Andreah discuss B2B basics with Merkle experts David Charles, VP, Customer Strategy, and Brent Walter, Sr. Director, Customer Strategy. Listen in for current B2B market challenges and insights.
• How do B2C and B2B prospects differ?
• Why is a 401k a B2B product?
• When it comes to messaging, how do marketing and sales interplay?
• How does Merkle approach B2B engagement from a marketing perspective?
• What are the differences in marketing plans between B2C and B2B?
• What impact is inflation, privacy changes, policy changes, and supply chain effects having on B2B?
• Push the B2B Boundaries Report
• Curating Data for Effective B2B Marketing
• Setting the Analytics Stagy for Tomorrow’s B2B Buyers
• Performance Media Report, Q3 2022
• Avoiding Webinar Fatigue in Your B2B Marketing Strategy
• Gold Standard Guide to Maximizing Marketo Engage Report