Retail Media Networks: Growing to a $60 billion industry by 2024
October 17th, 2022
31 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
This episode features guests Megan Cameron, VP, Monetization Strategy, and Jeff Sevaldson, Director, New Stream Media. Listen to hear these experts chat with Gaia and Andreah about the selling side of retail media networks, growing to a $60 billion industry by 2024.
• What are retail media networks?
• How do retail media networks bring the shopper experience to life?
• Why are retail media networks not just another shopper marketing tactic?
• How can retail media networks strengthen retailer-brand relationships?
• How can retailers expand relationships with endemic and nonendemic brands?
• How Merkle’s Megan Cameron is Giving Retail Media a Boost – Ad Age, 40 Under 40
• 2022 Retail Media Research Report
• Merkle Research Highlights Ways for Retailers and Brands to Enhance the Shopper Journey through Retail Media Networks
• Adweek Commerce Week 2022: Takeaways for Brands, Retailers, Agencies, and Partners
• Understanding Today’s Market: CPG