This episode explores user intent and digs into what matters most in moments of search. Gaia and Andreah are joined by Merkle experts Kacie Gaudiose, SEO Content Strategy Lead and Matt Mierzejewski, SVP Search Capability Lead.
• What is the current state of SEO, SEM, and content strategy?
• How is Merkle approaching user intent to inform content strategy?
• What is Merkle Matrix?
• How does Merkle Matrix identify the deeper meaning behind user data?
• How can marketers put a face to the user behind the search bar?
• Why is it important to understand how Google is responding to users?
• Google’s Helpful Content Update for SEO
• [How You Can Embrace Paid Search Automation to Maximize Outcomes](C:\Users\mlrowland\Downloads\How you can embrace paid search automation to maximize outcomes)
• Advanced RSA Optimization and Why It’s Necessary for Search Marketers
• Q3 2022 Customer Engagement Report
• Embracing Ethical AI
• Q4 Performance Media Report
• Unlocking Customer Data: Important Lessons from Ecommerce Innovators