Attribution Best Practices in 2023, Part 2
December 22nd, 2022
43 mins 30 secs
About this Episode
This is Part 2 of our two attribution episodes and the final installment of season 2! Gaia and Andreah continue to chat with Merkle’s Ilon Weeldreyer, Director, Performance Media, Steve Pomeroy, VP, Analytics, and Jason Meek, Marketing Analytics Professional about all things attribution.
• What’s the difference between deterministic and probabilistic reporting?
• Why does Merkle value aggregate-level data modeling?
• What is Merkle’s Merkury identity resolution?
• How do marketers know what attribution methods to apply when?
• How should we optimize performance?
• Why should you be strategic when you look at success KPIs?
• Centralize Your Analytics and Get Solid Insights, Fast.
• Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) for B2B – A Primer
• Information Design for Marketers: Making Your Data Stand Out with Preattentive Attributes
• Digital Marketing Musings: Attribution Best Practices in 2023, Part 1
• Merkury – Powered by Merkle