In this episode, Gaia and Andreah chat with Matt Bond, Senior VP of Print Production & Global Studio at Merkle about the future of direct mail.
• Is direct mail dying?
• What are the benefits and drawbacks of direct mail?
• Why are creative and copy crucial to the direct mail experience?
• How can brands ditch the siloed approach to digital and print engagement?
• What’s the difference between using traditional acquisition tactics and digital printing equipment?
• Why should direct mail be a part of value touchpoints across the entire customer journey?
• How a Modern Twist on Direct Mail Can Better Engage Customers
• The Forgotten Enabler of Online Personalization & Identity: Direct Mail
• A Direct Mail Fundraiser’s Best Friend Just Might Be Digital
• Why Direct Mail Still Matters in the Digital Age
• Infographic: Solving the CX Disconnect